About the job Consultant Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Our NHS Trust client is looking to appoint a proactive, motivated, forward thinking and dynamic individual to join the Consultant team within the Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department
Our client is based in the South of the UK, offering an abundance of countryside, woodland and delightful market towns to explore. This is balanced with superb shopping experiences in the local market towns and villages.
Fast and frequent rail services to London from all parts of the county means a weekend getaway is only a short journey away, or benefit from international links with Southampton International Airport and ferry ports along the south coast.
नौकरी के मुख्य कर्तव्य
The successful applicant will be expected to provide expert patient assessment in the diagnosis and management of all Obstetrics and Gynaecology conditions in both in-patents and out-patient settings. They will be required to actively engage in and develop Obstetrics and Gynaecology services and to provide clinical leadership to others. A flexible approach will be required to working for our Trust, due to multiple site working. They will work collaboratively with colleagues to skills to provide new ways of working across different professions, organisations i.e. community/primary care.
This is a full-time role based on 10 PAs
Salary between 88,364 and, 119,133.
Relocation support up to 8000
- Full GMC registration with a license to practice
- Holder of Certificate of Completion of Training
- (CCT), or within six months of award of CCT or equivalent by date of interview
- Previous NHS experience
Clinical Experience & Knowledge
- Broad experience in all aspects of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Experienced with clinic audit and clinical governance
- Evidence of clinic research
Clinical Skills & Ability
- Provide an outstanding standard of clinical care
- Maintain good clinical practices
- Respect the rights and maintain trust of patients
Research & Teaching skills:
- Experience of teaching (medical students, peers, MDT)
Other Specific Requirements
- Ability to work in teams efficiently
- Understanding the management processes within the NHS